Sunday, November 1, 2009

Condolence to my friend

Wad to say now..
i had juz lost a friend...
i reli can accept the fact..
reli down now..

few days ago he stil the same..
but tdy..
he had left me and went to the heaven
all happen is too sudden..
i dono how to respond..

stil rmb the 1st time we met..
the days we enjoy 2gthr..
but now..
it had become my memory..

since dis sem start..
i havent met him..
but whn i heard the news about him..
he no longer alive..
=(

although i had learned a lesson..
but it was too expensive for me..
haiz..

to all my frens..
appreciate wad u hv..
and who u with..
life is too short for us to regret..

lastly,rest in peace my friends..
although some of u i juz noe for a short while..
but u all will stay 4eber in my mind..
long life my friends..
rest in peace..

2 comments: