Saturday, November 14, 2009

Untitle

After a nite..
i stil cant 4get it..
word by word stil deep inside my mind..
y the ans stil the stil the same..
y all saying the same thg..
exactly the same..
izzit my destiny..
and i cant deny it?

Actually i shudn't thk so much..
mayb it was my own fault..
and shudn't put so much hope on it..
so whn fall..
i won fall so hard..

Luckily im good in pretending..
not much ppl..
or no one wil noe wad happen to me..
or how was my feel..

Whn im laughing..
mayb im happy..
or mayb im sad at that time..
but no one wil noe it..
sometimes i also feel tired of pretending..

But wad will happen if i tell thm out?
nth will chg also..
it's better i keep it for myself..
rather thn make others worry..

haiz..
shud i belive in myself..
or juz accept it as my fate..
i thk its very hard for me to get an ans..
for now..
cigarette and liquor are my best fren..

2 comments: