Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Sem

Finally my sem break comes to the end..
tmr start will b my new sem..
i thk shud be ltr..haha
dis is my 2nd sem in UTAR..
hope every thg will be fine..

Dono y suddenly i feel emo..
lolz..
whn every1 slp..
and left me alone awake..
dat feeling will start to appear..
haizzz..

Hope dis sem all subject wil be easy..
last sem my result r sucks..
ply too much..
thought it will like every says..
UTAR is easier to study..
lolz..
but now i realise dat..
actually NOT..

Nothing is easy unless u put in effort..
if not the easiest thg will be the toughest..
but sometimes..
thr is smth no matter u put in how much effort..
if it is not belong to u..
u won get it..
sigh..
mayb i shud gv up..
but...

haiz..
i thk dats all for now..
time for me to cont my net surfing..


No comments:

Post a Comment