Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Da HELL agn

whee~~~~
im bac to kampar agn...
wtf..
im so fucking unwilling to come bac dis place..
i wanna stay in Penang...
but what to do?
force to come bac..
juz becos tmr hv class..
already skip it for 3 weeks..
haha...

the bar list is out..
i thk my name din appear inside the bar list..
cos din receive any call..
but tmr i wil go double check it..
hope my name reli din appear in da list..
god bless me = =

sob sob sob..
the final exam is approaching..
and i still cant understand..
all those subjects taught by lecturers..
wtf..
guess i need to plan and start my revision now..
or else i sure fail my exam..
and the worst is my ptptn gone..
lolz..

i thk dat all for my grumble..
goin out for dinner now..
fucking hungry cos i skipped my breakfast and lunch..

No comments:

Post a Comment