Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bye bye 28

Tmr i wil goin bac to BM..
mean i ned to say bye bye to my lovely hostel..
2nd time i say good bye to my hostel..
1st time was 23..
now 28...
actually moved in dis hostel for 1 year oni..
but stil hv relationship wit it la..
the housemate are superb..
frenly and kind even i am the new member..
this hostel gv me a great memory..
cos an sad incident of my life
happened since i move in here..
but now everything is ok now...
since i moved in..
it was the beginning of my insane clubbing life..
haha..
almost every week we hv a 'gathering' at MOIS..
lolz..
but now it had became a past tense le..
aiya, it was a part of college life..haha
the feng shui of my room also not bad..
stil got a balcony..
we always gather thr for men's talk..lolz
summore the night view also not bad..
but no more lo...
finish packing now..
found dat i juz hv a little thg to bring bac..
except my pc..
farewell 28..
whn free i wil come bac here to visit u..

No comments:

Post a Comment