Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rest..

Finally the deadly exam had came to the end..
finally im free can play hiong hiong..
finally i can rest after din slp for few nite
haha..
but the chinese new year also came to the end..
i havent visit my frens and take ang pao ar...
haiz, y my exam time table so sucks...
time pass really fast..
my time at TAR college juz left 7 weeks..
and mayb my time in penang also juz left 7 weeks..
stil confusing where and which college to further my study..
but now i juz wanna enjoy my sem break...
cos i suffer for so long dy..
now i was thking to start my own career..
i no longer a boy who juz enjoy studying and slacking..
haha...
i wanna be rich..
no money no happiness...
i thk dat time i wil be very miss my study life..
especially during secondary..

No comments:

Post a Comment